Welcome!

Welcome to Crowned Prints Photography! Scroll down to see some samples of our work.
Send an email if you have any questions.
Matt and Lindsay
crownedprints@yahoo.com
or at 317-539-5806
Visit our website HERE.
Order your pics HERE.

Thanks!!

I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who we get to interact with when we do portraits for people. It makes it so fun. From the parents who bring seniors and end up holding changes of clothes, to the friends that tag along for support, to the dogs/puppies that wanna hang with us and get their portrait taken also. On every shoot that we do it always feels like we've know each other for a long time, (most of the time we have anyway). It just feels like a great big extended family. So to all of you that let us do what makes us happy making you happy, THANKS!

We update our facebook page more often than our blog :) Click the facebook icon to take you there.

Sunday, July 25, 2010

{Engaged} James and Brittany

Lindsay and I headed to the campus of DePauw University, in Greencastle to grab a couple of shots of Lindsay's cousin Brittany and her fiance James. We then headed to the square in town for some additional stuff. It was pretty hot that day and I remember sweating pretty bad.  If you know me pretty well, you know that I would rather the temp be around 62 degrees and prefer snow over sun anyday.  I can't stand this hot n' humid stuff. The other day I had my IU hat turned around backwards, which I normally don't do that at all unless it's really hot out.  Lenz says to me while we were outside. "I think you look cute with your hat backwards." So I'm feeling all gushy inside, and then I precede to tell her that I wear my hat backwards because it soaks up the sweat faster than the bill does when worn properly.  It keeps all the sweat out of my eyes.   She then replied, "Never mind." We laughed....or I did I guess. :)  Anyway, we are totally excited to shoot their wedding later this year and we had a lot of fun hanging out that hot humid night.  Here's our favorite's from the shoot.

 We found out that James.....is not the jumping kind.  It was so fun watching him jump though!  Oh the laughs!


 This is Lindsay's fave. I think what I like most is the "candidness" of it. It's more of a real moment.

 I love this pic of Brittany! I think it's the hair, not sure, I can't put my finger on why I like it...I just do.  Plus the bonus is that James is just chillin' in the background.
 My Cubbies are not doing so hot.....like that's new news?!

 I like this one too! Simple. Negative Space.
 You never have any idea what we will ask you to do on a shoot and below is proof. You also should have seen the look that James gave me when I asked him to stand up on this concrete pole.  I don't think he was ready for the randomness that I seem to do at times. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment